Established in 1914, High Swartz LLP is a general practice law firm centered in Southeastern Pennsylvania with a reach throughout the Commonwealth, Southern New Jersey and the Mid-Atlantic states. Our law firm has earned a reputation as one of the most prominent and respected firms in Southeastern Pennsylvania. Our headquarters is located on the same block as the Montgomery County Courthouse in Norristown, Pennsylvania. In 2016, we merged with McNamara, Bolla & Panzer, a well-established law firm in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, expanding to include an office in Bucks County.
Why High Swartz LLP is Different from Other Law Firms
High Swartz LLP offers a broad range of legal services including business and corporate law, employment law, environmental law, family law / domestic relations, franchise law, intellectual property, litigation, municipal and government law, personal injury, real estate law, education law, Social Security disability, wills, trusts and estate law, and workers’ compensation. Unlike larger firms, High Swartz LLP is able to keep practices highly concentrated with experienced attorneys. Cases are not overworked and clients are not overlooked. Our wide range of skills and experience means there are a number of attorneys in the firm who can consult on complicated matters — and help handle crises and everyday matters quickly and effectively.
Our size and locations in the hearts of Montgomery County and Bucks County allows us to offer more competitive rates than larger firms. Our work and experience includes representation outside of the five-county region — including much of the Mid-Atlantic and New Jersey — and our fees are appropriately structured to the clients we serve.
In Pennsylvania and nationally, our attorneys have been recognized for their contributions to the legal profession, including taking leadership roles in bar association groups, in client representation, in teaching and in service to the legal community and civic organizations. Throughout our history, members of the firm also have been active in our nation’s military and in public service at the local, state and national levels.
Careers at High Swartz
High Swartz is a family friendly workplace. We offer a comprehensive benefits package from top insurers in the area. We offer medical, dental, disability and life insurance to all full time employees. In addition we provide a Safe Harbor 401 (k) with a match, and Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care expenses. Please direct any career inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Position – Legal Assistant – Family Law
High Swartz is seeking a top-notch, professional and seasoned Legal Secretary to support two busy attorneys in a thriving Family Law practice. Candidates must have in-depth Family Law experience in order to be considered for this role. We offer competitive salary, an excellent benefits package which includes healthcare, 401K with company match and generous PTO.
Responsibilities would include:
- Providing support to Partner, Associate, Marketing Director and Paralegal
- Coordinating all aspects of attorney schedules, from meetings to court-indicated deadlines.
- Managing the flow of attorney work as indicated by legal processes.
- Preparing written correspondence to clients, opposing counsel & court and pleadings.
- Entering attorney time for Partner
- Monitoring Partner Email and profiling to case management system
- Daily scanning and filing for attorneys.
- Liaison with clients.
- Client intake form call to file creation
- Screening of all attorney calls
- Assists Marketing director with electronic lists and marketing projects as needed
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of recent experience within Family Law in Pennsylvania
- Attention to detail is critical to this fast-paced position.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Must have full competency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel, and be very comfortable with manipulating data between computer applications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not mandatory, High School Diploma Required
- Marketing experience is helpful, but not required.
- Must have the ability to take initiative and think ahead
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Open Position – Office Assistant
High Swartz has an immediate opening for a new Office Assistant in our Norristown office. Hours are Monday through Friday, 10am to 3:00 pm.
Our office assistant is responsible for the following:
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Liaison with our business machine vendors and IT support company
- Receptionist coverage for daily breaks and as needed
- Set-up and take-down of IT equipment for meetings as needed
- Liaison with all facilities vendors (plumbers, electricians, etc.)
- Maintaining the order and cleanliness of the office’s conference rooms and kitchen
- Ordering, setting up and taking down firm lunches and other events
- Stocking coffee stations
- Handling RFPs for office supply vendors annually
- Management of all closed files and liaison with offsite storage vendor
- Miscellaneous errands (bank, office supplies, market)
Applicants must have their own car due to the need for miscellaneous, occasional errands. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.