Lisa Kane Brown
Fax: 610-275-5290Download VCard
Lisa Kane Brown concentrates her practice in the area of domestic relations, including divorce, protection from abuse, custody and support matters, and utilizes her previous experience in a variety areas of litigation, criminal law, motor vehicle accidents, workers’ compensation and insurance defense work.
Prior to joining High Swartz, she was a family law practitioner at the Law Office of Lisa Kane Brown, handling divorce and custody, child and spousal support, working closely with victims of domestic violence.
Ms. Brown is an active member of the Montgomery County Bar Association. She is admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar and the Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. She has been involved with the Montgomery Child Advocacy Project (MCAP) since 2006, representing children of Montgomery County who are victims of abuse and neglect.
Ms. Brown is a graduate of Temple University School of Law, and also has undergraduate and master’s degrees in education. She is a former Special Education Teacher and specialized in the area of Early Intervention, involving children from the ages of birth to six years old with disabilities.
In 2014 Ms. Brown was selected for inclusion on the Annual Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Magazine “Rising Stars” list.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Domestic Violence
- Equitable Distribution
- Spousal Support/Alimony
- Contract & Business Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Franchise Litigation
- Local Counsel & Expert Testimony
- Pennsylvania Expert Witness Services
- Real Estate Litigation
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Temple University School of Law, J.D., 2000
- Temple University, M.S. in Education, 1996
- Temple University, B.S. in Education, 1993
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery Bar Association, Child Advocates Committee, Vice-Chair
- American Bar Association
- Selected to Pennsylvania Rising Stars, 2014 - 2016
Civic & Community Activities
- Montgomery Child Advocacy Project (MCAP), Volunteer Attorney, 2006 - present
- Expressive Path, Board of Directors, 2014 - present
- Women's Independence Network (WIN)
- Laurel House