||High Swartz LLP
40 East Airy Street, Norristown, PA 19404
Phone: 610-679-9588 |
E-mail: Contact Us
- Meritorious Service
Medal awarded to Alan W. Flenner
Alan W. Flenner, a Captain in the U.S. Navy Civil Engineer Corps, has received the Meritorious Service
Medal (fourth award)
- Thomas D. Rees, head of the Firm's Employment Law practice group, has authored a chapter in the Pennsylvania Bar Institute's new book, the Pennsylvania Employment Law Deskbook.
- High Swartz LLP is pleased to announce that several of the Firm's attorneys have achieved Super Lawyers or Super Lawyers Rising Stars status.
- High Swartz LLP Managing Partner Joel D. Rosen was a key presenter at the Hepatitis B Foundation's Crystal Ball fundraiser.
- Mary Cushing Doherty and Kenneth R. Myers have been recognized in Philadelphia's Best Lawyers. Ms. Doherty was recognized in the area of Family Law and Mr. Myers was selected in the area of Environmental Law.
- John P. Gregg, Of Counsel in the Firm's Family Law practice, was honored as a family law practitioner in the 2012 edition of Philadelphia's Top-Rated Lawyers.
- Alan W. Flenner, a Captain in the U.S. Navy Civil Engineer Corps, has been assigned as the Chief Staff Officer of the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Contingency Officer in Charge of Construction Unit in Washington, D.C.
- High Swartz's Employment Law Practice, led by Partner,
Thomas D. Rees, has been recognized in the 2011 Super Lawyers Business Edition.
- Thomas D. Rees recently authored two chapters in the Pennsylvania Bar Institute course book, "Restrictive Covenants, Trade Secrets and Computer Forensics", and served on the faculty for this course in both Philadelphia and Mechanisburg, PA.
- Two High Swartz partners were recognized as "Awesome Attorneys of 2011" in their respective practice areas by Suburban Life Magazine.
- Under the leadership of Mary Cushing Doherty and Melissa M. Boyd, High Swartz has earned a 2011-2012 U.S. News/Best Law Firm Metropolitan Philadelphia First-Tier Ranking in the practice area of Family Law.
- Eric B. Smith, Melissa M. Boyd and Joo Y. Park have been selected to participate as volunteer instructors in the Montgomery Bar Association's Liberty and Law civics program.
- Mary Cushing Doherty and Kenneth R. Myers were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2012 (Copyright 2011 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.). Ms. Doherty was recognized in the area of Family Law and Mr. Myers was selected in the areas of Environmental Law and Environmental Litigation.
- Melissa M. Boyd has been named to The Legal Intelligencer's "2011 Lawyers on the Fast Track."
- Three High Swartz Partners Have Been Named 2011 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- High Swartz has been named to the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Commission on Women in the Profession's 2011 Honor Roll of Legal Organizations Welcoming to Women
- Mary Cushing Doherty was presented with a Special Achievement Award from the Pennsylvania Bar Association in recognition of her outstanding dedication in working with other members of the PBA Family Law Section toward enacting the state's new custody legislation, which went into effect in October 2010.
- High Swartz LLP has been recognized by the Philadelphia Business Journal's "Leaders In Law" Directory in four of five practice area categories: Commerical Litigation, Corporate M & A, Labor & Employment and Real Estate.
April 29, 2011
- Mary Cushing Doherty and Eric B. Smith have been elected to the House of Delegates of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
March 31, 2011
- Joo Y. Park was selected as a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Bar Leadership Institute.
- Joel D. Rosen was named a "Legal Eagle" by Franchise Times Magazine. Mr. Rosen was recognized for his representation of both franchisees and franchisors in the area of franchise transactions and litigation.
- Melissa M. Boyd, James B. Shrimp and Eric B. Smith were named 2010 Rising Stars in the legal profession by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers.
- Mary Cushing Doherty, Gilbert P. High, Jr., and Thomas D. Rees were named 2010 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers. Additionally, Ms. Doherty enjoys the distinction of having been named a Top 50 Women Pennsylvania Super Lawyers for the past six years.
- Mary Cushing Doherty was named a 2009 "Women of Distinction" by the Philadelphia Business Journal. The award recognizes 25 of the region's most dynamic women who are making headlines in their field and their community.
- Joel D. Rosen was elected Chairman of the Board of the Hepatitis B Foundation, located in Doylestown. He had been a board member since 2003.
- View Archived Distinctions