Stephen M. Zaffuto
Stephen Zaffuto concentrates his practice on real estate law, environmental law, and business and commercial law. He has extensive experience with commercial and residential tax assessment appeals, real estate title opinions, easement agreements, and environmental compliance issues. Stephen has also counseled small businesses and start-ups on various matters, including business formation, trademark issues, and fundraising.
Prior to joining High Swartz in 2018, Stephen was an associate at Tucker Arensberg in Pittsburgh. He has an interest in entrepreneurship and startup culture, and is himself a cofounder of a custom menswear brand, ModaMatters, based out of Philadelphia.
Areas of Practice
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2011
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 2006
Professional Affiliations & Honors
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member, 2018
- Montgomery Bar Association, Real Estate Committee, Member, 2018
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member, 2018
- Pennsylvania Housing Alliance, Member, 2018
- Pennsylvania Developers Council, Member, 2018