High Swartz - Attorneys At Law LLP
Print This Page


When an adult family member is not capable of making reasonable decisions, or a child with a developmental disability reaches adulthood, family members can petition the court to name an adult guardian. The guardian may have responsibility for the care of the person, the person’s property or both. Our attorneys help families as they make those decisions, and in resolving disputes regarding appointment of a guardian or those regarding the actions of a guardian.

Our Guardianships attorneys include: