Today, High Swartz LLP remains as committed to excellence in representing its clients and serving the community as it has for 100 years. Established in 1914, High Swartz LLP is a general practice law firm centered in Southeastern Pennsylvania with a reach throughout the Commonwealth, Southern New Jersey and the Mid-Atlantic states. Located in the same block as the Montgomery County Courthouse, High Swartz LLP has earned a reputation as one of the most prominent and respected firms in Southeastern Pennsylvania.
In Pennsylvania and nationally, our attorneys have been recognized for their contributions to the legal profession, including taking leadership roles in bar association groups, in client representation, in teaching and in service to the legal community and civic organizations. Throughout our history, members of the firm also have been active in our nation’s military and in public service at the local, state and national levels.