Stephanie A. Henrick
Stephanie A. Henrick concentrates her practice in Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Tax Law and Social Security Disability.
Stephanie’s customized approach to estate planning provides her clients with personalized attention to address their unique circumstances. Stephanie reviews all elements of her clients’ financial and personal situations with attention to detail, which enables her to plan accordingly so her clients’ wishes are fulfilled. She works closely with her clients to create a seamless process of passing down their legacies and protecting their heirs.
She earned her Masters of Law (LL.M.) in Taxation and a Certificate in Estate Planning from Villanova University School of Law. Prior to joining High Swartz, she also practiced in family law and insurance subrogation.
Stephanie is very active with civic and community organizations, especially the Pottstown Rotary which is involved in local, national and international community service projects that address many of today’s most critical issues. She was awarded a Paul Harris Fellowship for her dedication to many of Pottstown Rotary’s volunteer initiatives including fundraising, literacy, Adopt-a-Highway, Halloween Parade, Person of the Year Event, Four Way Speech Contest, Strike out for Hunger, and Community Talent Show. She strives to live her life, both personal and professional, in a manner that exemplifies the Rotary motto “Service Above Self”. The guiding principals of Rotary have served as the foundation for her relationship with her clients and she endeavors to work with integrity and contribute her expertise to the problems and needs of society in order to improve the quality of life for people in her community and serve the public interest. Her commitment to service enables her to encourage and foster high ethical standards in the way she conducts business with her clients and colleagues.
Areas of Practice
- Wills, Trusts & Estates
- Elder and Disability Law
- Estate Planning
- Special Needs Trusts
- Will & Trust Litigation
- Power of Attorney
- U.S. Tax Court, 2014
- Pennsylvania, 2008
- Villanova University School of Law, L.L.M., 2012
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Villanova University, B.A., 2003
Professional Affiliations and Honors
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery Bar Association: Probate & Tax Section
- Montgomery County Estate Planning Council
- Chester County Bar Association
- Paul Harris Fellow Recognition
- Selected to Pennsylvania Rising Stars, 2016
Civic and Community Activities
- Relay For Life of Boyertown
- Pottstown Rotary
- Wills for Heroes
- Boyertown Rod & Gun Association
Publications & Presentations
- "Fantasy football can be taxing; no, seriously, the IRS says so," Philadelphia Business Journal, October 2015
- "Handling 529 Plan College Money in a Divorce," (co-author), The Legal Intelligencer, July 2015