Facts and Figures
- High Swartz LLP is a general practice law firm serving clients in Southeastern Pennsylvania with a reach throughout the Commonwealth, Southern New Jersey and the Mid-Atlantic states.
- We have offices in Norristown, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, on the same block as the courthouse, and in Doylestown, Bucks County, Pennsylvania, within walking distance of the courthouse.
- Established in 1914, we are the oldest law firm in Montgomery County.
- We currently have 28 attorneys and 18 support staff, positioning us among the top 10 largest law firms in our suburban Philadelphia region.
- Our clients include individuals, businesses, municipalities, individuals, educational institutions, entrepreneurs, nonprofits and others in multiple industries.
Members of our firm are well respected locally and nationally in their areas of practice, and High Swartz welcomes and encourages calls from reporters and editors of business and industry publications who may need commentary or background on a case or relevant legal issue. Please contact Michele Evans at 610-275-0700 to discuss your specific needs and deadlines. We’ll direct your inquiry to the most appropriate attorney in an expedient manner, and ensure you receive a timely response.
High Swartz has a number of attorneys who can comment on a variety of legal matters, and the firm’s attorneys are frequently sought for commentary on the following topics:
- Affordable Housing and Community Development
- Divorce and Custody Issues
- Employment Law, Employee Mobility Issues (Trade Secrets/Restrictive Covenants)
- Franchise Law
- Municipal and Governmental Law
High Swartz attorneys are frequent speakers at industry events and conferences. Please direct inquiries to Michele Evans at 610-275-0700 and we will be happy to locate an attorney well-versed and articulate in the subject matter.